Collateral and Image Files
- San serif: Avenir (black)
- Serif: Goudy (OFL Sorts Mill italic)
This year’s colors:
- yellow in logo:
hex F7A63E; CMYK 1 40 86 0.
- blue in banners:
hex 255F88; CMYK 90 61 26 7.
UP Week 2023 Logo (Download from Dropbox)
Lo-res, web-ready [JPG]
Hi-res, print-ready [PNG]
Social Media Assets (Download from Dropbox)
Printed bookmarks and shelf talkers are available to member presses in limited quantities. To place a request, visit UP Week Forum.
In addition, print-ready files are available, via Dropbox download:
- Green #ReadUP Bookmark [PDF]
- Blue #ReadUP Bookmark [PDF]
- Yellow #ReadUP Bookmark [PDF]
- Black & white UP Week shelf talker [PDF]
- Color UP Week shelf talker [PDF]
UP Week 2023 Bookseller Toolkit
Suggested activities for booksellers who want to participate in UP Week 2023.
UP Week 2023 Social Media Toolkit
A collection of social media message prompts, grab-and-go messages, and ready-to-use graphics, designed by members of the UP Week Task Force to assist all in promoting UP Week 2023! Includes:
- Slides for every title in the #SpeakUP Gallery
- Collages of each Gallery subject area, along with lists of press names (for Facebook and other social apps) and press handles/hashtags (for X) associated with each collage
- Suggested bitly links to each Gallery.
- UPW Events slide for X and Insta, along with X handles of featured presses and people (authors and moderators)